Your New Neighbourhood
- WE26’s vibrant neighbourhood will be even more exciting with the coming Eglinton Crosstown LRT. Go to Yonge & Eglinton in mere minutes.
- Bike or hike The Meadoway next door, a 16-kilometer urban linear park stretching from downtown Toronto to the Rouge. You’ll forget you live in the city.
- Morning coffee is close by, with all of your favourite cafés to choose from.
- Shop the fabled Golden Mile. Large retailers, small boutiques, you’ll find everything here.
- Movies, pub nights, karaoke, games. Warden & Eglinton is a lot of fun.
- Access to major routes like the 401, the Don Valley Parkway and Lakeshore is fast and easy.
- Sports fans, Wexford Park has baseball diamonds. Ashtonbee Reservoir Park has sports fields and cricket pitches.
- Sandy beaches await at Bluffers’ Park and don’t forget the scenic Bluffs. Magnificent.
- Dinner out, why not? Choosing a restaurant might be hard though. Your new neighbourhood is a diner’s paradise. Cheers!