Luxury standard highlights
- Stained solid oak hardwood throughout main floor including kitchen.
- Upgraded interior trim with extra-high 5 ¼” baseboard and 3 ½” casing.
- Attractive stained oak stairs from main to second floor.
- Staircases feature iron pickets and stained oak handrails.
- Energy-Star-rated LED lighting throughout.
- Six potlights in living room or great room.
- Extra-wide granite-topped kitchen island with flush breakfast bar.
- Designer-selected kitchen cabinetry with extended- height upper cabinets.
- Stunning backsplash with designer-selected 3”x6” stacked ceramic subway tiles.
- Spacious master retreat with spa ensuite.
- Generous walk-in closet(s) in master retreat.
- Freestanding oval tub in master en-suite.
- Elegant vanity with cultured marble top and sink in master en-suite and second-floor baths.
- Framed glass shower in master en-suite.
- Oversize 18” x 18” or 12” x 24” ceramic or porcelain floor tile in master en-suite.
- Second-floor laundry room.
*Except tiled foyer and powder room.
** As per plan.
Note: all finishings from builder’s standard samples.
Note: Sizes provided are nominal and may vary slightly per builder’s standard sample(s). We reserve the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality without notice subject to availability at time of construction. All measurements are calculated in accordance with industry standards. Room dimensions, window configurations, number of steps and overall floor specifications may vary with final construction documents and site conditions. All specifications and materials are subject to change without notice. All illustrations are artist’s concept. E.&O.E. May, 2019.